If you would rather embark on a self-guided hiking adventure, I can assist you by planning your tour. I will provide personalized recommendations that cater to your preferences, as well as help you plan a comprehensive itinerary from hut to hut, hotel to hotel, or even suggest some of my secret wild camping spots.
All you have to do is send me an email and let me know the details of what you envision for your hiking holiday and answer the following questions to ensure that I fully understand your needs and preferences, and provide suggestions accordingly.
- Where do you want to go?
- Would you like to stay in a mountain cabin, hotel or tent?
- What is your hiking experience?
- What is your fitness level?
- How many days would you like to hike?
- With how many persons are you going?
- When do you want to go ?
- Would you like me to reserve the hut / hotel?
I will take all above in mind when drafting a nice custom made trip for you.
Then I’ll give you a call to check if my plan meets your expectations. If this is the case I will make you a detailed plan containing:
- A route description from day to day
- A link to the itineraries plotted in White Risk. White Risk is an application on your phone and shows you exactly where to go and where you are (even when there’s no network.)
- Packing list
My rate for route planning is 80 chf/hour. In general 3 hours are sufficient for the intake, planning and writing a detailed description which allows you to hike hassle-free.